Water Damage Repair and Restoration
No matter what causes water damage or flooding in your home or office, it can be traumatic. Just call us as soon as you can and we’ll respond quickly. Our professionals who specialize in water damage and restoration will immediately assess and fix the problem to minimize property damage.
Our water damage restoration pros can help with these scenarios:
- Overflowing sinks, bathtubs and toilets
- Septic tank line and sewage backups
- Leaking water lines, appliances, water heaters and pipes
- Washing machine or dishwasher flooding
- Flooding and leaks from heavy rain, tornados and storms
Water restoration and repair services
Rainy Day Restoration offers a variety of water damage repair and restoration services for homes and businesses. You can call us anytime as our emergency services are available 24/7.
We offer these services to restore your property:
- Assess water damage
- Ensure complete water extraction
- Dry affected areas including carpet, walls, furniture and padding
- Clean and restore possessions such as books, documents, clothes and linens
- Locate and repair water leaks
- Help with insurance claims
- Complete storm damage repairs
- Provide reconstruction services
Why choose Rainy Day Restoration for water damage restoration?
Our standard carpet cleaning services includes services where other companies charge extra. We’re driven to get your property back to the way it was before the flooding. Our No. 1 requirement is to make sure you’re happy. That’s why we offer a 200% money back guarantee.
You can count on us to:
- Respond quickly: We know timing is critical. Expect a quick and thorough assessment. Once we come up with the most efficient solution and get your approval, we dig right in.
- Help with your insurance claims: Dealing with property damage is hard. You don’t need the stress of dealing with insurance and claims. This process is routine for us, so we can work to settle claims as quickly as possible.
- Rely on our experience in restoring your property: We have years of experience helping homeowners and business owners with water repair and restoration. We’ve worked with every scenario.
- Use professional-grade water restoration equipment: The hardware store rental equipment won’t get the job done properly. Our equipment extracts water quickly and thoroughly. And we verify the affected areas are completely clean and dry.